If your WordPress site is not sending emails, there are several troubleshooting steps that you can try:
- Check your spam folder: Sometimes, emails sent from WordPress can end up in the spam folder. Check your spam folder to see if the emails are there.
- Verify that your email address is correct: Make sure that the email address entered in the “From Email” field in the WP Mail SMTP plugin settings is correct.
- Check your SMTP settings: Verify that the SMTP settings in the WP Mail SMTP plugin are correct, including the host, port, encryption, and authentication.
- Check your hosting provider’s email settings: Some hosting providers may block email from being sent from your server. Contact your hosting provider to see if this is the case, and if so, ask them to unblock email for your domain.
- Check for plugin conflicts: Some plugins may conflict with the WP Mail SMTP plugin, causing it to not work properly. Try deactivating other plugins one by one and see if it resolves the issue.
- Check your server’s email sending limit: Some servers have a limit on how many emails can be sent per hour.
- Check if your email account is not blocked or suspended by google or other mail services.
- Use a different mailer plugin or service like mailgun, sendgrid, etc.
If the problem persists, you might want to reach out to a WordPress developer or your hosting provider for further assistance.